Hi, I’m Becky Remley. Welcome to Sleep Solutions for Children! I’m a Northern Colorado and Boulder sleep coach. And I’m here to help you get your child (or children) sleeping so you can too. No this isn’t some fast gimmick. This is real-life sleep. Everyone needs it, but especially tired parents.
I’m a mom myself and I know just how hard it is when your kids aren’t sleeping. That’s why I’m here.
As your Boulder sleep coach, I help parents in Northern Colorado, Boulder, and beyond learn how to get their kids to sleep well. I specialize in infants, babies, toddlers, and even older kids. No sleep problem is too challenging to fix and I promise you, we can get your kids sleeping better.
No, this is not some cry-it-out method, but instead, I take a gentle and holistic approach to this teaching your children how to sleep. The process isn’t as hard as you’re imagining and I promise it will be worth it.
Together, we’ll determine the best method for family and I’ll walk you through the entire process. I’ll provide you with the tools and resources you need to get your kids to fall asleep independently and stay asleep all on their own, through the night.
If you’re feeling like a zombie – struggling to parent well, do your job well, or show up in your relationships, it might be because you’re simply not getting the sleep you need. When your child sleeps better, so can you. You’ll be amazed at the difference and I promise you will be so glad you did.
Why choose Sleep Solutions for Children?
For many parents, the books, blogs, and Facebook groups are hard to sort through. And if something goes awry, then what? Your book won’t answer back. That’s where I come in. I offer one-on-one, customized support so you get the sleep tools your child needs.
If you’re looking for a Boulder sleep coach, I’m glad you’ve found me. First, let me tell you, you’re not alone – all parents, including me, have been where you’re at. Tired, frustrated, and totally running on empty.
I help families all over the US with the very issues you’re experiencing right now. I’m an experienced Boulder sleep coach and I’m here to help you and your children.
I’m experienced and specifically trained as a pediatric sleep consultant. I was selected to attend a world-renowned training program with Sleep Sense founder Dana Obleman. My training consisted of a 3-day in-person, intensive training course, and a 3-month mentorship. No sleep problem is too big for me to help you resolve.
The Services I Offer
To meet your unique situation and needs, I have a wide variety of sleep packages for kids of all ages including:
- Infant Sleep Consultant – For prenatal parents and newborn babies, I have two levels of service to help you adjust to life with a new baby.
- Baby Sleep Consultant – For babies four months and beyond, I offer three levels of support to ensure that all your needs are met and your kiddo has the skills they need to sleep great, so you can too!
- Toddler Sleep Consultant – And for toddlers who are sometimes the most tricky, I have three package levels to pick from based on your needs.
Depending on the package you choose, I will be available to meet all your needs, answer your questions, and troubleshoot any hiccups that may arise. Depending on the level of service you book with me, you may be eligible for the following:
- FREE Initial Consultation to determine your needs and see if we’re a good fit for one another
- If we decide to work together, we’ll assess your situation with a preliminary sleep evaluation
- Followed by a private 90-minute consultation where I’ll answer all your questions and guide you through the process
- You’ll get a customized sleep plan, as well as a nursery assessment
- Follow-up calls, email, and text message support
- Free resources and sleep guides for growing children
- Access to a private Facebook group with other parents to ask questions and receive support from me and others
Boulder Sleep Coach for Newborns, Infants, and Toddlers
If you’re in desperate need of sleep, please reach out today. I can help get your kids sleeping so you can too. As your Fort Collins, Northern Colorado, and Boulder sleep coach, I’m here for you.
Let’s get started with a FREE 15-minute introductory call to discuss your children and your needs. We’ll see if we’re a good fit for one another and chose a package that will give you the tools and resources you need.
I’m Becky Remley and I’m your Northern Colorado and Boulder sleep coach. Let’s work together to get your children sleeping better!