Hi, I’m Becky Remley and I’m glad you’re here. I’m a Northern Colorado and Denver sleep consultant. I’m a mom myself and I know just how hard it is when your kids aren’t sleeping. That’s why I’m here.
So what is a Denver sleep consultant you ask? I help parents in Denver and beyond with their children’s sleep challenges. I help parents just like you get your toddlers, babies, infants, and even older kids sleeping through the night so you can too.
I take a gentle and educational approach to this teaching your children how to sleep. I will be with you every step of the way, giving you the tools and resources you need to get your kids to fall asleep independently and stay asleep all on their own, through the night.
I have solutions for kids of any age – no matter how they might be sleeping currently. And trust me. It’ll be worth it. It might be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel now, but when the whole family sleeps better, you’ll be a better mom, employee, spouse, and on down the list. You’re worth the investment, I promise you.
Why choose Sleep Solutions for Children?
Chances are, if you’ve found my website you’ve spent a great deal of time thinking about your child’s sleep habits, and maybe all those books and blogs just aren’t cutting it anymore.
If you’re looking for a Denver sleep consultant, I’m glad you found my site. First, let me tell you, you’re not alone – all parents, including me, have been here a time or another. Getting kids to sleep well takes time and practice.
I help families all over the US with the very issues you’re experiencing right now. I’m an experienced Denver sleep consultant and I’m here to help you.
I had the privilege of being selected to participate in a world-renowned training program with Sleep Sense founder Dana Obleman. My training consisted of a 3-day in-person, intensive training course, and a 3-month mentorship. I’m ready to help your family too.
The Services I Offer
No matter the age of your child or the sleep challenges you’re facing. I’m here for you. I offer several different packages and age ranges, and I’m positive we can find one that will fit your needs.
- Infant Sleep Consultant – For prenatal parents and newborn babies, I have two levels of service to help you adjust to life with a new baby.
- Baby Sleep Consultant – For babies four months and beyond, I offer three levels of support to ensure that all your needs are met and your kiddo has the skills they need to sleep great, so you can too!
- Toddler Sleep Consultant – And for toddlers who are sometimes the most tricky, I have three package levels to pick from based on your needs.
Depending on the package you choose, I will be available to meet all your needs, answer your questions, and troubleshoot any hiccups that may arise. Depending on the level of service you book with me, you may be eligible for the following:
- FREE Initial Consultation to determine your needs and see if we’re a good fit for one another
- If we decide to work together, we’ll assess your situation with a preliminary sleep evaluation
- Followed by a private 90-minute consultation where I’ll answer all your questions and guide you through the process
- You’ll get a customized sleep plan, as well as a nursery assessment
- Follow-up calls, email, and text message support
- Free resources and sleep guides for growing children
- Access to a private Facebook group with other parents to ask questions and receive support from me and others
Denver Sleep Consultant for Newborns, Infants, and Toddlers
If you’re in desperate need of sleep, please reach out today. I can help get your kids sleeping so you can too. As your Fort Collins and Denver sleep consultant, I’m here for you.
Let’s get started with a FREE 15-minute introductory call to discuss your needs and determine what the right steps are for your family. Feel free to book an appointment on my website by clicking here.
I’m Becky Remley and I’m your Northern Colorado and Denver Sleep Consultant. Let’s work together to get your children sleeping better!